• Welcome to Bridlington & Wolds Scale Model Club Forum.
 

News:

Welcome to the Bridlington and Wolds Scale Model Club forum

Main Menu

Messerschmitt Me262 variants in 1/144th

Started by Bigkev, June 17, 2019, 01:36:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chriswil42

A lot of work involved there Kevin. Looking good.
Chris

Bigkev

Thanks Chris,
Well moving on, the cockpit tub has been painted and the edges of the clear canopy painted in same colour to stop refraction of light.
Stuck in place with Micro Kristal Kleer. Next up masking those canopies..............
I hope my next is always better

chriswil42

Chris

Bigkev

After an hour and a half at the bench, two canopies masked with bare metal foil.
I hope my next is always better

cph64


chriswil42

Chris

Bigkev

A bit more progress.
The RLM 76 Lichtblau has been sprayed onto the fuselage of of the B-2 and the fuselage and undersides of the B-1 Trainer.
I have also added the towing ducting underneath the B-2 ready for its towed fuel tank. The drop tanks have been sprayed gloss black ready for a coat of AK interactive metal , and the wheel hubs also in black, tyres to pick out.
I hope my next is always better