[Hide Attachments]
100_8844.jpg DSCF7475.JPG DSCF4713.JPG P1040579.JPG

Models > Modelling Projects

MSea Army

(1/77) > >>

MSea:
As a lot of you know I come to this hobby from the history side of life, not like some of you who came out of the womb with a scalpel in one hand and super glue in the other.  So at the moment I am back enjoying doing figure models of historical soldiers.
The Samurai and the Praetorian are new 1/16 scale MiniArt figures and the Hussar was an old white metal Post Militaire that had no work done on it at all.   
The Agincourt archer was from 30/40 years ago and just had the hands and face to do as well as the base. Looking around in the loft found some more figures from when I was at sea, the knight is white metal ( no idea who or what company ) and just has the helmet and morning glory to finish ( that is if I can find the bit of the weapon that is missing. )
Before Haddock gives me hell , I am still doing my ship models but at a reduced rate, to fit in finishing some of the figure models.

zak:
Looks like you will have a lot to bring on Wednesday.

MSea:

--- Quote from: zak on May 02, 2019, 01:31:59 PM ---Looks like you will have a lot to bring on Wednesday.

--- End quote ---
Just a lot of trouble and aggravation for you lot -- I may even bring a model figure.
Found the head of the morning glory but the chain is just a LUMP of white metal, so have removed this and replaced with chain ( 17 links per inch before Haddock asks ) will now prime this and then add it to the wooden handle.

Haddock:
Hate to point it out but the arrow is the wrong side of the bow on the archer!
Haddock.

MSea:
Sorry Haddock but he is only an apprentice and does not know what he is doing - hohoho

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version