Author Topic: A few more builds  (Read 1176 times)

otherworld79

A few more builds
« on: May 04, 2018, 07:59:04 PM »
It's been a while since I last posted, the time has been spent with a couple of builds though in between the usual day to day chaos that follows me around, nappy changes, feeding time for the little horrors and one hedgehog rescue. On the bench there has been...

1/48 tamiya p 51
1/9  hulk bust
1/24 ICM Ford Model T Speedster
1/24 Pegasus Hobbies tyranosaurus
1/24 Pegasus Hobbies tricerotops

Not in the photos I have built another 1/72 MK IX uboat  (U505), 1/72 biber single man u boat, A 1/144 scale class 212A submarine, Pegasus Hobbies U.F.O  which I added lights from my spares box. I think that covers everything I will add pictures of these as soon as I get chance to take some.

Bigkev

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: A few more builds
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2018, 10:13:06 PM »
Hi Otherworld,
I am always amazed at the level of competency in your modelling whatever the subject matter.
Are you on 'special tablets' that allows this level of modelling in your builds,  if so, where can I get some from?
Cheers,
Bigkev
I hope my next is always better

otherworld79

Re: A few more builds
« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2018, 06:42:12 PM »
Hi Kev,

No tablets unfortunately, I've been very lucky when it comes to modelling to have been able to learn and draw inspiration from a lot of very skilled modellers over the last few years. I also do build hell of a lot so I get plenty of practice 😊