Author Topic: A few recent builds  (Read 1630 times)

otherworld79

A few recent builds
« on: January 05, 2018, 03:11:30 AM »
Here's a few of my latest builds all 1/25 revell kits, well apart from the Bentley Blower which is a Heller kit in a revell box. The truck is a Peterbilt (three digit number that escapes me right now) conventional, 68 Pontiac Firebird, Bentley Blower and the Shelby Cobra that I shared here a while ago. All lovely kits that go together very well with no major issues, the decals have gone on without the use of micro set or micro sol and where a pleasure to work with. All are airbrushed with revell acrylics apart from the Bentley that was done with vallejo. All seats are painted with oils apart from the Cobra to give them more of a leather appearance.

zak

• Grumpy by name and nature
    • View Profile
Re: A few recent builds
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2018, 08:23:20 AM »
A really nice selection of vehicles.
Grumpy by name and nature

Bigkev

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2018, 07:35:09 PM »
Impressive Stuff.............................

Must admit I'm envious of your skills, where can you buy them?
Cheers,
Bigkev
I hope my next is always better

otherworld79

« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2018, 08:27:18 PM »
I picked up the Bentley from just kits on Hessle road, the Cobra was from my hobby jungle on spring bank (just before you get to the old hull daily mail building) the Pontiac and peterbilt where from Amazon but they where shipped from creative models. My hobby jungle on spring bank has a selection of cars in (revell, Heller and a few airfix). All these ones are revell 1/25 and are readily available online.

zak

• Grumpy by name and nature
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2018, 07:26:43 AM »
Impressive Stuff.............................

Must admit I'm envious of your skills, where can you buy them?
Cheers,
Bigkev
I think he wanted to buy your skills!
Grumpy by name and nature

otherworld79

« Reply #5 on: January 07, 2018, 04:11:47 PM »
Ha ha, well I am open to offers for commission builds  ;D.

I have also been asked to do a talk on airbrush technique at one of the meetings, I just need to get things sorted at home first as I lost my grandfather on the 10th if December and we have a baby due any day now so it's quiet busy for me at the moment.