Author Topic: Havixbeck Model Club  (Read 18450 times)

Wizzel

• Someday, you'll all be like me!
    • View Profile
Re: Havixbeck Model Club
« Reply #30 on: March 04, 2015, 10:37:19 AM »
I second, (or third, whichever, I lost count) the varied selection of both subject and medium.  It's a grand thing you did, getting this thing off the ground and nice to see the younger ones joining in too.  Was that FW190 with the swastika brought by one of the German members?

Kiteman

« Reply #31 on: March 04, 2015, 03:52:56 PM »
Yes it was....and he sent a mail to all members beforehand warning them that he would be bringing a model with such severe markings! Of course nobody objected.

Kiteman

« Reply #32 on: March 04, 2015, 04:15:10 PM »
Zak, he doesn`t have a Website but will furnish me with his electronic catalogue and his personal forum where all his models are built and photographed. As soon as I have the info I will get it to you.

zak

• Grumpy by name and nature
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 04, 2015, 05:50:14 PM »
Zak, he doesn`t have a Website but will furnish me with his electronic catalogue and his personal forum where all his models are built and photographed. As soon as I have the info I will get it to you.
[/quote]
Thanks, I look forward to that.
Grumpy by name and nature

Kiteman

« Reply #34 on: March 05, 2015, 07:38:11 AM »
So here it is...to access Olis models you will have to create an account...costs nothing, is quick and easy. Then you can rumage around until you find Olis Models. Should you have any problems with the language or whatever,, let me know and I will gladly assist.

http://olliskartonmodelle.forumieren.com/

Wizzel

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: March 05, 2015, 10:34:05 AM »
I can tell you from personal experience that Zak will have no trouble with language.  He can swear and cuss with the best of 'em!  Anyhow you'd be no help Kiteman, you can't speak English anymore ;-)

zak

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: March 05, 2015, 11:00:51 AM »
Now gentlemen behave.

Wizzel

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: March 05, 2015, 11:59:22 AM »
Now gentlemen behave.
:P Pfffffft, LOL

Kiteman

« Reply #38 on: March 05, 2015, 12:37:57 PM »
Of course I can Englisch speak.

Wizzel

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: March 05, 2015, 03:33:32 PM »
Zak is at a slight disadvantage because he doesn't really know what tinkers we are when we get together.  Heaven help him if we ever meet on a twinning event and he sees what chaos we can cause when we don't have the restrictions of "virtual boundaries" to keep us apart.   :D   

zak

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: March 05, 2015, 03:58:48 PM »
Zak is at a slight disadvantage because he doesn't really know what tinkers we are when we get together.  Heaven help him if we ever meet on a twinning event and he sees what chaos we can cause when we don't have the restrictions of "virtual boundaries" to keep us apart.   :D
Or you other halves perhaps?

Wizzel

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: March 13, 2015, 07:05:44 PM »
You can tell Doro that her Albatross is superb!  Incredible that it's her first ever model.  Not only a bi-plane but a fantastically clean looking kit too!  Them markings look painted on, they've settled ever so well.  Not a join line in sight and it looks dead plumb too.  She should be rightly proud.  If she's got £12.00 spare we'd be glad to have her as a member of the Brid gang.

Kiteman

« Reply #42 on: March 17, 2015, 08:32:38 PM »
....and she is also proud of her tiny DR1!

Kiteman

« Reply #43 on: March 28, 2015, 10:56:26 AM »
So another month, another meeting and with all but one members present our living room was full. There was so much on the table that I can not show all of it, but here are a few pictures to give you a flavour. The standard is getting better and more varied. We discussed twinnig our clubs and they are all up for it, we (the brits and the germans) ned to sort out the formalities and put something in writing if thats ok with you guys. Let me know.

Kiteman

« Reply #44 on: March 28, 2015, 11:03:24 AM »
Here are the photos by the way:

[attachment deleted by admin]

[attachment deleted by admin]