• Welcome to Bridlington & Wolds Scale Model Club Forum.
 

News:

Welcome to the Bridlington and Wolds Scale Model Club forum

Main Menu

OO9 Model Railway (The darker than dark side - well for a start!)

Started by zak, September 18, 2026, 03:02:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zak

Triangle junction added, I had to relearn about double throw, double pole centre off switches.

The loop is a temporary measure to run trains while the scenic work on board 1 commences.
Grumpy by name and nature

chriswil42

Chris

zak

Platform flags - marked out on a piece of card, painted and then weathered.

Flags painted
Comparison unweathered and weathered.
Almost there.

Ballasting next around the station area.
Grumpy by name and nature

Bigkev

I hope my next is always better

zak

Ballasting in progress, slow and careful.
Grumpy by name and nature

Bigkev

I hope my next is always better

MSea

I expect it will grow and grow and grow and soon be running all round the house  :o  :o  :o
MSea

zak

Quote from: MSea on October 03, 2026, 12:35:23 PMI expect it will grow and grow and grow and soon be running all round the house  :o  :o  :o
I need permission first - working on it!!!!
Grumpy by name and nature

chriswil42

Chris

Bigkev

You'll be chuff, chuffed when it's done.
Looking very good.
I hope my next is always better

zak

Grumpy by name and nature

cph64


zak

Backscene added, just wondering where to put the trees. These were built some time ago, twisted wire covered in filler and Woodland Scenic foliage.
Grumpy by name and nature