• Welcome to Bridlington & Wolds Scale Model Club Forum.
 

News:

Welcome to the Bridlington and Wolds Scale Model Club forum

Main Menu

OO9 Model Railway (The darker than dark side - well for a start!)

Started by zak, September 18, 2026, 03:02:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zak

A water supply for the locomotives is needed at this end of the line.
Here is a scratch built water tower so far,

Card Base

The tank - plastic card and wire

The two together

Possible location - still in the thinking process.

The base will be coated in DAS modelling clay and the stones scribed in.
Grumpy by name and nature

cph64

Saw a book in Filey today about scratchbuilding railway layouts but I don't think you need it, lol!! More great work.

Bigkev

I hope my next is always better

zak

Small cabin to house the ground frame for the control of points and signals(if I fit any).

Scratch built using plastic card,
Grumpy by name and nature

Bigkev

Great scratchbuilding Zak.
Attention to detail is great, and your knowledge of the subject is evident.
I hope my next is always better