Author Topic: w.i.p  (Read 2479 times)

driffowl

w.i.p
« on: July 08, 2012, 07:32:44 PM »
managed to get phone and puter to love one another tonight so heres a coup[le of pics ,excuse quality its phone and not camera,firstly my 1st love as a kid airfix 1/32 plastic soldiers ,french grenadiers released by airfix circa 1972,love painting these whilst waiting for other stuff to dry,find it very theraputic,secondly pics showing what i mentioned last week my 1st experiment with salt for weathering,well it works a treat although i must admit to overdoing it a bit that said its easy to do and works,the 3rd 2 pics are a revell skyservant which is almost ready for a coat of varnish before decals.....damn....damn.....damn...stickers i meant.the last 2 pics are a warhammer 40k white metal,dark eldar ARCHON who will attend the next meeting to gather your souls. ;)

[attachment deleted by admin]

driffowl

Re: w.i.p
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2012, 08:26:50 PM »
just a quick pic updating the w.i.p on the napoleonic soldiers which is growing into a diorama,also a couple of pics from this afternoon,i wasd walking the tripe hounds this aft bottom end of crannywas hot n knackered when i was about to turn back when i changed my mind<glad i did> i'd seen and heard a few cessnas etc buzzing about when all of a sudden i thought that one sounds a bit throaty looked to the west and stone me there was a 4 engined beauty looking for a dam to bust,much scrabbling in zip pocket for phone more scrabbling to put camera on then like a berk fired off some shots instead of putting it on video record  ??? ::) :-[,anyway it was great to see im sure you lot out there with a far superior knowledge will tell me it was'nt but it sure looked like a lanc to me ,anyway glad i was there<no other human in sight in any direction> a joy to behold whatever it was. 8) :)......oh and come on people extractum digitalis and get some posts on :P

[attachment deleted by admin]

Bigkev

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: w.i.p
« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2012, 04:40:25 PM »
Hi Geoff,

yep I saw it too. The lovely Lancaster in all its glory. I think there was also a spitfire a bit later but heading slightly away from the lancs track.

Never thought I'd see the lancaster over Driffield!

Super stuff.

Kevin
I hope my next is always better