• Welcome to Bridlington & Wolds Scale Model Club Forum.
 

News:

Welcome to the Bridlington and Wolds Scale Model Club forum

Main Menu

HC Model Railway Show 19th September

Started by Bob C, September 20, 2026, 11:24:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bob C

Jon and I attended the Hutton Cranswick model railway show. It was a good event for a small venue, drawing a good crowd with considerable interest and enquiries at our stand. We enjoyed good company and complimentary breakfast and dinner.

Bob c

Bigkev

Hi Bob and Jon,
Well done for putting on a great display and putting the club 'out there' .
It sounds like you had a great time and were well looked after!
I hope my next is always better

chriswil42

It looks like it was a reasonable show. A decent club display.
Chris

zak

Looks interesting, home from home for you Bob!
Grumpy by name and nature

Bob C

Just around the corner.
Just one more photo from Driffield & Wolds Weekly.

Bob c

Bigkev

I hope my next is always better