Author Topic: DINNER DILEMMA  (Read 1424 times)

Wizzel

• Someday, you'll all be like me!
    • View Profile
DINNER DILEMMA
« on: February 16, 2015, 06:17:55 PM »
I've just dropped a major clanger and I need your help dear friends.  As you know, DCOS is away for the week and I've just made pasta for tea.  My problem is that I always have coarsely ground black pepper on it but there's nobody to stand behind me and grind it onto the food over my shoulder. What should I do???

[attachment deleted by admin]

zak

• Grumpy by name and nature
    • View Profile
Re: DINNER DILEMMA
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2015, 06:39:24 PM »
Bite the bullet, either do without or grind it yourself.
Get a grip Dave.
Grumpy by name and nature

Wizzel

• Someday, you'll all be like me!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2015, 06:50:33 PM »
I just want that authentic Itailan taste that you don't get if you do it yourself. You really do need someone to stand behind you and grind it onto your food over your shoulder - it doesn't matter who it is, it can be Manuel rather than Luigi, Ingrid instead of Sophia but the taste is not the same with the experience.  As for pasta without pepper??? That would be like the wife going away for a week without me having seasoned pasta for tea (sorry it's the best analogy I can think of). Actually, while I was waiting for you to respond, I got Prints the spaniel to do it in exchange for the remaining pasta I was going to have tomorrow.

Kiteman

« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2015, 07:52:26 AM »
maybe you should put elastic bands around your wrists until your hands go numb and then you wont notice that it is you that is "peppering"

zak

• Grumpy by name and nature
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2015, 10:55:57 AM »
This talk of elastic bands reminds me where we used to put them on young bulls to sever their manhood.
He did get Kevin a machine for cleaning the same area.
Round his neck, then he won't care?
Grumpy by name and nature