Author Topic: NEW MODELING WEBSITE IN BRIDLINGTON  (Read 1771 times)

Matthew

NEW MODELING WEBSITE IN BRIDLINGTON
« on: April 19, 2013, 03:35:02 PM »
Hi Everyone,

I was wondering if you would not mind giving me two minutes of your time. I am starting a new business and I would like the clubs opinion on what they would like to see in stock. I will be catering to everyone's needs and will be providing an excellent service to all. Please do share with me your thoughts and what you would like to see in that store. The customer is extremely important to me and I want to be able to provide you with the service you deserve.

Thank you so much for reading this and in advance for the comments you leave

I hope your day is a great one

Matthew

zak

• Grumpy by name and nature
    • View Profile
Re: NEW MODELING WEBSITE IN BRIDLINGTON
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2013, 06:58:41 PM »
I do not really understand what you are asking and what this is about.
Dave
Grumpy by name and nature

Matthew

« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2013, 07:38:27 PM »
hi to all

I apologise for not making myself more clear on the message above. I was asking if you could please tell me what sort off models kits you would like to see on my website, as I am starting a new business in selling model kits and alclad 2 paints
I.E. scales , type of model

Your feedback on this would be greatfully appreciated Thank You

Matthew

councilman

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2013, 11:32:21 AM »
Well Matty, I'm not really in the know about such things but I would like to see stuff from Eduard, MPM, Zvezda. Sort of the more 'off stream' model companies.
Good luck.
Andy.
Andy

Matthew

« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2013, 12:07:25 PM »
Thank you Andy for sharing with me The model kits I can get hold of are

Accurate Miniatures, AFV Club, Airfix, Alanger, AP Figures, Bilek, Burago, Dragon, Dragon Armor,
Dub City, Fine Molds, Forces of Valor, Fujimi, Gluelines, Guillows, Hasegawa, Hat Figures, Heller, Hobbyboss,
Hobbycraft, Humbrol, ICM, Import Racers, Italeri, Lindberg, Masterbox,Miniart, Minicraft, MBS, Modelcraft, Plusmodel, PM Model,
PST Models, Strelets, Testors, Timberline, Tristar, Trumpeter, Vallejo Acrylics & Zvezda.

If any of you are after a sort of kit just send me a email on m.j.bmodels@outlook.com
Hope this helps kind regards

Matthew
« Last Edit: April 22, 2013, 12:22:43 PM by Matthew »

Wizzel

• Someday, you'll all be like me!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 24, 2013, 09:51:01 AM »
ey up Matt,
I really like the Heller stuff.  I've picked up a few kits over the years and for the price, I think they do (did?) a good job in terms of both quality and detail.  They also produce some of the more obscure aircraft, so I would be keeping my eye open for more from them.

I'm too new back into it to give you much more feedback yet.
Best of luck with it all.
Dave