Author Topic: F11f1 tiger  (Read 1467 times)

Matthew

F11f1 tiger
« on: March 21, 2013, 03:13:34 PM »
I am we'll happy to day I've Finally got the fonderie miniatur grumann f11f1 tiger at long last ;-) collection now complete for the blue angels ;-)

[attachment deleted by admin]

Bigkev

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: F11f1 tiger
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2013, 07:33:32 PM »
Hi Mate,

Told you you would get one eventually..............................................

Look forward to seeing it when done.

Bigkev
I hope my next is always better

bridlufc

« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2013, 08:41:08 PM »
Nice one Matty all the 1/48 Blue Angels together through the years will make an amazing display, hope you have got room for them all lol

Regards Tony

Matthew

« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2013, 11:07:35 AM »
Yer you did bigkev good things come to those who go get them lol not a bad price for it either I was bidding on one about 1month ago from the USA and that went for $80 dollers Whitch I did not win thank god :-) and then this one came up no one bid on it at all it was on eBay for a six day listing starting at £34.99 and £5.45 p&p so in the last 10 hours I put my bid of £34.99 and won it whoop whoop I was over the moon . I did not know what would be coming because the description was abit off and not very help full at all but all was well when it came , there's quite a bit of work to be done on it but ill get there in the end with some help from you guys lol

Regards matt