Author Topic: My first attempts  (Read 1962 times)

Kiteman

My first attempts
« on: September 23, 2014, 04:40:31 PM »
Hi all
Now that I have the teething problems of posting things here sorted, I thought it about time to "come out" and show what I have been building over the past couple of years.
Up to now I have been very shy at displaying my attempts at modelling as I am in awe of the talent that is displayed from you guys and don`t feel worthy to show my work. As Dave always says to me when I complete a model, did you enjoy building it? and does it look ok? If the answer to both questions is yes then ist ok! So it is on this basis that I have picked up the courage to throw my attempt into the "ring of fire". The DR1 has already been posted so here goes with a few more. All 1:48 by the way.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Kiteman

Re: My first attempts
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2014, 04:47:36 PM »
....and a few more.

zak

• Grumpy by name and nature
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2014, 06:38:32 PM »
Don't be shy, some great looking models there.
Grumpy by name and nature

Haddock

« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2014, 08:36:58 AM »
Hello Kiteman and welcome.
       Welcome welcome welcome. Judging by your pictures, there's not a great deal wrong with your humble efforts, they look fine to me.
        At last, some-one that builds bi-planes, them's proper models, keep 'em coming.
Haddock.

Wizzel

• Someday, you'll all be like me!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 25, 2014, 10:14:26 AM »
Nice to see you going public at long last!  Looking forward to a bit of work in progress from you - like me, the most enjoyment is from adding missing parts or improving what is already there.

Jolly good.