Author Topic: Another year over  (Read 2022 times)

bridlufc

Another year over
« on: December 21, 2011, 09:31:43 PM »
Hi all, I would like to take this opportunity to wish all the club members a merry christmas and a prosperous new year. Well, thats another year gone, is it me or do the years pass faster as you get older? Anyway, I'm in the process of moving to bigger accommodation so the modelling is on hold for the moment but I hope to be back at the workbench pretty soon. I'm getting withdrawal symptoms already and I am chomping at the bit to get modelling again. The only problem being is I have to rebuild my workshop again, and I have to juggle that with decorating the new place so I bet some of you guys are a little envious of my workload. No rest for the wicked eh?

Regards Tony

Bigkev

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Another year over
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2011, 08:01:17 PM »
Hi Tony,
Well,.................. I'd be envious if you were contemplating painting your latest Hasegatamiyairfix creation.

Redecorating and re-doing the modelling room has a little less appeal.

Hope to have you in the modelling saddle again before too long!

Have a great Christmas and a Happy New Year.  Hope Santa brings you lots of Pressies( Oooops!.......... I mean kits!)

Bigkev
I hope my next is always better

Joe

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2011, 08:50:49 AM »
Hi all, I would like to take this opportunity to wish all the club members a merry christmas and a prosperous new year.  :)

zak

• Grumpy by name and nature
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2011, 10:14:05 AM »
The years do go faster.
When you are 2, one year is half your life, when you are 20 it is one twentieth, when you are 60 it is 1/60th. As you can see the fractions get smaller and so the time appears shorter and hence faster.
What a load of old tripe.
Merry Xmas and a Happy New Year.
Dave
« Last Edit: December 24, 2011, 11:00:50 AM by zak »
Grumpy by name and nature

driffowl

« Reply #4 on: December 25, 2011, 09:36:51 AM »
 ??? did you teach maths at all mr smith,no wonder the tory bankers <i think thats the term>have put us all in this mess.....anyway to SUM things up....happy christmas to one and all have a great time and see you all in 2012
 8)