Author Topic: Christmas Quiz Night Thanks  (Read 1702 times)

Bigkev

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Christmas Quiz Night Thanks
« on: December 06, 2011, 10:55:32 AM »
Hi All,

I would just like to say a big thankyou to all who came to the Club Quiz Night on Monday night.

Thanks to all those who brought raffle prizes, and for buying tickets. All proceeds will be going into club funds to aid future events/expenditure. No doubt Adrian will be able to tell you how much was raised.

I would like to say a paticular thankyou to Andy and Shaz for giving me a lift, setting up the PA system, selling the raffle tickets. Also to Joyce for her comparering during the raffle draw.

Also a big thankyou to Adrian for busily working away taking payments/ giving change on the night.

And finally, an apology to all those present on a couple of 'inaccuracies' in the way a couple of the questions were posed. :-[ On the plus side, the good thing is, it won't be me setting the questions on the next quiz!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you all.

Bigkev ;)
I hope my next is always better

zak

• Grumpy by name and nature
    • View Profile
Re: Christmas Quiz Night Thanks
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2011, 07:53:51 AM »
 :o Thanks for the effort on getting the night going Kev, will excuse your lack of knowledge on planets.
Great night
Dave
Grumpy by name and nature

Bigkev

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Christmas Quiz Night Thanks
« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2011, 01:20:11 PM »
Hi Dave,

Your thanks are appreciated.
Perhaps it would be better me sticking to modelling in future, a quiz master I'm not!

Bigkev

I hope my next is always better