Author Topic: Airbrush as recommended by Cyril  (Read 1756 times)

bridlufc

Airbrush as recommended by Cyril
« on: August 13, 2011, 10:21:14 PM »
 Hi chaps, after a discussion with Cyril regarding the new airbrush he had purchased, and Cyril being such a good salesman, I decided to buy one too. It arrived today and I couldn't wait to have a little play with it (as you do). I must say, initial indications are that I'm rather pleased with it, nay, I'm very impressed with it. It has a 0.2mm needle but comes with spares to convert it to a 0.3mm needle. It came with a quick release coupling that makes the airbrush so much easier to swap between airbrushes and makes cleaning even easier, as the airbrush is not permanently connected to the airline. The beauty of this airbrush is that it has an air regulator on the airbrush body to control the air pressure so you don't have to alter the regulator on the compressor. This makes the airbrush so much easier to control. Overall,after a little practise, I felt very confident straightaway with this airbrush.

zak

• Grumpy by name and nature
    • View Profile
Re: Airbrush as recommended by Cyril
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2011, 08:11:04 AM »
 Cyril has as many airbrushes as I have had hot dinners!!!!!!
Grumpy by name and nature

Bigkev

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Airbrush as recommended by Cyril
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2011, 07:01:43 AM »
Yes,

Cyril is really an Octopus in disguise to use all those airbrushes he has, but his paint finishes are superb.

Me, I'm only a half Octopus or is that a 'Quarterpus'.

Glad you like it anyway, happy spraying.

Bigkev 
I hope my next is always better