Author Topic: Looking at webpage  (Read 1461 times)

councilman

• View Profile
Looking at webpage
« on: March 13, 2013, 11:36:05 AM »
Well I went to Kev's house last night for a good look at the website and to get my head round any problems. This is a good site and the club needs it. Well done to Mike, he just needs our help.
Next thing is to work with the steering group and with Mike's help I think we are on a winner.
Real hopeful.
Andy.
Andy

Bigkev

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Looking at webpage
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2013, 06:49:19 PM »
Hi Andy,

Yes, a good informal meeting, and not a spider in sight. Lots to discuss at the Website Steering Group Meeting, but as you say basically the site needs an overhaul, improving and simplfying certain bits, and perhaps shelving some others.

It is a true testimony to Dave B, for our intial foray into a website, and more recently to Mike for making it the success of what it is today, but it is time to work with Mike who has the technical know how, for us the members to make it work better and become a more used 'tool' for the club membership, but also a portal to outside modellers who may want to get involved in what we do, where we display and what we build.

The more club members contribute and suggest things in our future plans for the website the better it will be.

I know you are keen to assist Mike in the Day- to- Day routine maintenance of the website and you have my thanks for your enthusiasm....

Bigkev 
I hope my next is always better

councilman

• View Profile
Re: Looking at webpage
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2013, 07:12:48 PM »
Yes my apologies for not mentioning Dave B for starting the ball rolling. 
Andy