Author Topic: Underseaboots!  (Read 1037 times)

Pen-Pusher

Underseaboots!
« on: October 29, 2015, 02:11:48 PM »
Just had to include this for Haddock... "Emergency Refuling at Sea", 1:350 scale, by Nader Taheri

[attachment deleted by admin]

[attachment deleted by admin]

Bigkev

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Underseaboots!
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2015, 09:23:25 PM »
That is fabulous!

I only wish I could portray a model so atmospherically...........................

That is supreme modelling at its best.

Bigkev
I hope my next is always better

Haddock

« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2015, 09:08:44 AM »
That's impressive, very impressive. See what I mean about the height of the waves, the white crests and streaks of foam. Superb.
Haddock.

Wizzel

• Someday, you'll all be like me!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2015, 12:45:48 PM »
Them seas are what really make it come to life - though the boats alone are spectacular.  By a strange coincidence, I was trying to remember the name of a TV series I used to watch at my Gran's in the 1970s about a RN Frigate.  A quick internet search brought up the answer - WARSHIP.  Remember it???  The opening credits are available on youtube and I was amazed at how the pointy bit dips into the sea at the front.  Never gave it a thought until then!  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FLZsDh0uR6A

Bigkev

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 30, 2015, 08:57:48 PM »
How a modeller can create 'that' moment in this diorama is beyond me. I am absolutely astounded by the whole thing and how it 'lives''

Great Stuff, I bow to this modellers supreme skill........................

Bigkev
I hope my next is always better

Kiteman

« Reply #5 on: November 03, 2015, 07:12:54 AM »
That model is simply fantastic, wow. I lift my hat to those who can produced so much scale realism and atmosphere. The man is a true artist, not just a modeller!