[Hide Attachments]
DSC03017.jpg 01.jpg 54F3D8D4-50CC-449C-840E-2DA2E4EA5E5A.jpeg 1.jpg

Models > Modelling Projects

Derelict Barn

(1/3) > >>

Wizzel:
Hello all,

when I was visiting family in Somerset for Christmas 2022, I saw this derelict barn just South South West of the A358 off the roundabout to Cosford St Luke, about 300 yards down Dene Road.  I thought it would make a smashing project for a 1/72 scale vignette so I reversed into the bit of hard standing in front of the tubed steel gate and had a wander over to take some pictures, which are attached for your pleasure.

On my visit last Christmas, I was a bit cross to see it had now been demolished and a huge pile of sand and some modern building materials had been dumped in its place.  I didn't take any pictures of that lot, but you can still see the barn in all its former glory on google maps if you type in "Dene Road Somerset"  You can be sure I'll check back regularly to see when this is updated.

Anyway, I'm currently gathering materials to beging the planning and construction so will update you as things progress.  This is likely to be slowly at the beginning but once things start getting glued together, momentum will build.

MSea:
Think they have pulled it down because its haunted - look at photo 4 and 5 a very strange ghostly figure - hohohho

Bigkev:

--- Quote from: MSea on January 16, 2024, 08:07:00 PM ---Think they have pulled it down because its haunted - look at photo 4 and 5 a very strange ghostly figure - hohohho

--- End quote ---

I think its the man from S.H.A.D.O.W. .........

zak:
Have a look at this, may inspire you!
https://www.bing.com/videos/riverview/relatedvideo?&q=night+shift+foam+modelling+videos&&mid=3528D009D8CC595EA5FD3528D009D8CC595EA5FD&&FORM=VRDGAR

chriswil42:
That should keep you busy for a while Dave.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version