[Hide Attachments]
IMG_20220210_204957.jpg DSC01856.jpg 01.jpg Resizer_16814757867511.jpg

Models > Modelling Projects

new builds

(1/3) > >>

driffowl:
have just  got round to taking a half decent picture of a model i finished a while back it's a games workshop

warhammer 40,000
   NECRON
     C'TAN
 NIGHTBRINGER

its white metal and to be honest was a pig to glue ,requiring several pins i  also added to the base as the model is very top heavy due to the pose.
i used games workshop  citadel paint colours .<far superior to humbrol,tamiya etc>,the model is usually painted mainly in black but i fancied using a different colour scheme and i think it works quite well.

[attachment deleted by admin]

driffowl:
i have just finished this 1/35 white metal belgo model bought at huddersfield for £2 i called it "lucky strike" as it is a german paratrooper who has just found a carton of enemy fags as my dad reckoned they always struggled for them but the yanks had plenty i thought they would most likely be american. i scratchbuilt the fence<and in hindsight put the figure to close to it> and used the static grass also bought at huddersfield from "TREEMENDOUS" which once you get the hang of it is really good

Addz0009:
Nice work. Look forward to seeing more.

Adam

driffowl:
2nd of the 3 belgo white metal figures bought at 'uddersfield for the princely sum of £2 @.unusual in the fact that the figure was carrying 2 rifles ,as one got broken i subbed it for a tamiya helmet.

Bigkev:
Hi Driffowl,

Nice work mate, I'm currently on with a 1/32 Hunter that i started eons ago. I'll put some pics on sometime.

Bigkev

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version