Author Topic: 28mm Figures - The English Civil war  (Read 2288 times)

zak

• Grumpy by name and nature
    • View Profile
28mm Figures - The English Civil war
« on: June 19, 2017, 06:21:02 PM »
From time to time, especially when I have to restrict my modelling activities I often, well sometime, resort to painting figures. I have done some Civil War in 1/32 (54mm) before but these are smaller.

Produced by warlord Games and under the banner Pike and Shotte, these are 28mm miniatures made of hard plastic.
Many of the figures are in bits and have to be assembled and stuck together, so I guess they are plastic kits.
Grumpy by name and nature

MSea

• I'm sorry Dave I'm afraid I can't do that
    • View Profile
Re: 28mm Figures - The English Civil war
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2017, 06:40:03 PM »
Is the fancy dude in the big hat Kevin or is that just a trick of the light ???????
MSea

Bigkev

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2017, 09:13:44 PM »
Now Msea,
Behave, I'm like an apparition, sometimes you'll see me, sometimes you'll not. But I'm always watching and listening........................

Now where's me chains, and I must do that moaning ghostly voice in your house tonight! (as punishment for your last post.)

Bigkev................................(scary or what?)
I hope my next is always better

MSea

• I'm sorry Dave I'm afraid I can't do that
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2017, 09:25:19 AM »
Now Msea,
Behave, I'm like an apparition, sometimes you'll see me, sometimes you'll not. But I'm always watching and listening........................

Now where's me chains, and I must do that moaning ghostly voice in your house tonight! (as punishment for your last post.)

Not scary at all - always a pleasure to see you -- BUT a cartoon of you as a cavalier sounds good to me
MSea

zak

• Grumpy by name and nature
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2017, 10:33:03 AM »
Now Msea,

Not scary at all - always a pleasure to see you -- BUT a cartoon of you as a cavalier sounds good to me
Are you saying he has a cavalier attitude?
Grumpy by name and nature

Kiteman

« Reply #5 on: June 21, 2017, 07:14:03 PM »
Nicely done!