Author Topic: latest attempt lol at a 1 72nd scale kit  (Read 2027 times)

driffowl

latest attempt lol at a 1 72nd scale kit
« on: December 28, 2012, 02:19:56 PM »
 :(apologies for the quality of the pics <they match the build though> these hands were not made for this scale when will i ever learn?

[attachment deleted by admin]

Bigkev

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: latest attempt lol at a 1 72nd scale kit
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2012, 07:21:17 PM »
Hey Up Driffowl,

Nice to hear from you. I see you have made a start on your cargo truck, good on yer!

Glad to hear your over the treatment stage, hope the eye improves and you can model for a little bit longer time than at moment.

As to 'clumpy fingers', I've got my own, they don't seem to be as nimble as they were, I get there in the end but sometimes, aaaaargh!!.  I think this is a sign of getting old, but I can't understand why, I'm only 21 in my head!!!

Me, I'm on with my airliner, once finished then onto something totally different.

Bigkev

I hope my next is always better

bridlufc

« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2012, 09:37:01 PM »
Hi Geoff, glad to hear you are back modelling even if it is a little slow. I hope its very therapeutic for you, it always makes me feel better when I've had a good modelling session. Some of the parts in 1/72 are rather small but as long as you are careful you won't lose many lol

Regards Tony

zak

• Grumpy by name and nature
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2013, 07:27:05 AM »
 :)
Nice to hear that you are back to some modelling. I've got one of these - quite a nice kit I seem to remember.
All the best.
Dave
Grumpy by name and nature

driffowl

« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2013, 08:55:54 PM »
it is zak but in time honoured fashion ive made a horlicks of it >:(       so im gonna do summat else instead 8)

Bigkev

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 04, 2013, 06:51:53 PM »
Does that mean Driffowl, that this kit has made you feel tired..........................................??

Back to the drawing board mate, I'm still trying to get going again myself too. I don't make a Horlicks of things, I make a B*****ks of things.

Bigkev
I hope my next is always better